- Intensive Driving School uses your information for processing purposes.
- When you contact us or book in, we will ask for details such as your name, date of birth, address, email and contact number. In order to book your practical test, we will also need your driving licence number.
- We will only share your details with our data processors, the DVLA & the driving instructor conducting your course. We will not pass them on to anyone else for any reason without your consent.
- Intensive Driving School comply with the Data Protection Act and hold your information using varied security methods.
- When you pass your practical test, your instructor may ask to take a picture of you with your certificate. By agreeing to this, you are also consenting to your first name and ‘driving story’ appearing on social media. No personal details from your certificate will be visible in the posted photo. Details you have disclosed to us, such as previous practical test fails, or difficulties you experience with driving, may be used.
- You can choose to update, check or remove your details from our database at any time. It’s really easy—just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- We like cookies. They’re tasty, and help us to improve our website to create a better experience for you and other users. But if you’d rather go cookie-free, you can modify the settings in your browser to reflect this.